segunda-feira, 1 de novembro de 2021

Welcome to The November Issue

 



November 1st, 2021. The beginning of a new month, the beginning of a new week, the perfect opportunity for the beginning of a new phase.



From quite a young age, I can remember my great passion for writing. In elementary school, while the rest of the children thought the classes where we had to make essays and give wings to our imagination to create the most beautiful stories were the most boring ones, for me they were seen as interesting. 

Shortly after I started reading and writing independently, a close relative gave me my first diary, in which I wrote what was most relevant to me at the time, and made me able to keep those memories alive to this day.  


At the time I was finally able to use a laptop on my own, I ventured out to write the most fantastic stories on the notepad. With a little more experience and some courage, I created my first blog. I was about 10 years old and I didn't know what concept I wanted. All I knew was that I wanted to write and I wanted people to read it. I would open magazines suitable for children and teenagers and get inspired by the themes to create my own narrative.

Almost 13 years later and after many blogs and success attempts that fell on the ground due to inexperience, "The November Issue" was born. Don't ask me to define what this platform is because that is a long answer. Is it an online magazine? Is it a personal blog? Is it a digital journal? It is everything and it is nothing. It is whatever the reader and I want it to be.


In a world where we are increasingly aware of the problems that surround us and the importance of some issues, I feel there is a need for an informative space, where there is also entertainment, where people can distract themselves from their daily lives, learn, reflect and share their opinions.

The November Issue appears then in this format and addresses topics such as fashion, beauty, well-being, culture, among many others. For those who do not like to read, a habit increasingly lost, they can also follow through Instagram and YouTube




Postar um comentário

© The November Issue. Design by FCD.